Monday, September 5, 2011

September Blog Contest


Okay, so most of you probably don’t know it, but Saturday is a pretty huge day in the world of New Orleans Voodoo. September 10th is Marie Laveau’s birthday and to celebrate, I will be giving away a really cool gift basket from Café Du Monde.





To enter, just leave a birthday message in the comment section (of this blog post) below. Again, the winner will be selected at random, but you can get bonus entries by follow me on here, liking my fan page on Facebook, or tweeting me on Twitter. I will announce the winner this Saturday at 6 p.m. PST.

Due to shipping rates, the contest is open to US residence only. Sorry.

And… for those of you wondering, here’s a quick update on Voodoo Dolls: I’ve reached a very pivotal point in the story, 30k words. I’m halfway there! Also, look for this week’s update on my blog novelette, Dead and Buried on Thursday. Good luck everyone!

Until Next time,

P.K. Dawning

7 comments:

Linda Cantrell said...

Happy birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Voodoo Queen!

-Moe

massagegirl said...

http://youtu.be/UB_LNGOvVPQ

Joyeux Anniversaire Marie!!

Jennifer Merritt said...

Happy birthday! Happy birthday! Happy birthday!

Alex O'Rourke said...

Happy birthday, Maman!

ANewDawning said...

Happy Birthday, Maman Marie. I thank you for all the wonderful blessings you have brought to my life. I shall always honor you.

Pat said...

happy birthday!