Friday, July 1, 2011

The Journey of a Thousand Words

Being behind the eight ball is never a good thing. Of course, I put myself in this situation, allowing one day to bleed into the next without writing anything substantial on the book. To be fair, June was a very turbulent month for me and even though I wasn’t writing, I was gathering hordes of useful information for the book. But, the time for research is over. I have to write!

Today is a new day, a new month! Today marks the beginning of the end. From here on out, I’m dedicating myself to my story- a thousand words a day, without fail, until it is done!

Fingers crossed!

P.K. Dawning

2 comments:

Alex O'Rourke said...

Pleased to see you have found your footing and are getting back in sync with your writing. I’m anxious to read the finished work.

P.K. Dawning said...

Thanks, Alex. I'm excited too. It's good to be out of my writing funk! Hopefully, I'll have no problem keeping my personal goals.

P.K.