Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Big Changes This Way Come

I have so much to catch up on: my research trip to New Orleans, progress on Voodoo Dolls, and big changes in my personal life. But, before I get into any of that, I feel the need to make serious changes to this blog. So… I’m taking down all old, unrelated posts. That’s right, no more Phantom Ink. I don’t want to be bogged down with the past. I need a clean slate as far as my writing is concerned. So goodbye Phantom and hello Voodoo. It’s time to move on.

1 comment:

mmassagegirl said...

PK.. I read your blog for April. I just wanted to comment that I think you already feel the loss of your MC but with those feelings so fresh and near your heart it's difficult to "rip off the band-aid" and put that reality on paper. When you are ready it will flow like the Tombigbee. In the meantime, let those details that paint the picture you wish your reader to envision fill your pages.